Sunday, March 7, 2021

Unity Tutorial 5

 In this weeks unity tutorial we started learning new things, which was fun as its always cool to learn new things. We learned how to use a camera which was great because we only ever used the static one before.

We had to first download the cinematic package and go from that. I enjoyed doing this as I actually enjoy doing precious and tedious work (not sure why!) Anyway it was cool and a good skill to learn.

For the second tutorial this week (Visual Styling Particles) I found a bit more difficult and although I said I like tedious work, I got confused with this. Eventually I got the blast  of smoke to work but it did take me some time and  a lot of patience πŸ˜… In saying that, I like to be challenged and I do feel like I may be improving from week to week which is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...