Thursday, February 25, 2021

Unity Tutorial 04

 In this weeks unity tutorial I learned how to move the robots around from side to side. This was a cool thing to learn as I would have never thought of doing them that way, I probably would have found a much more difficult way to do it and made it harder for myself! Also found this weeks code ok, which is good.

I also learned how to duplicate sprites which was also cool because I had never done something like this before.

Every week I find myself improving a tiny bit more and disliking it a bit less as I am improving and learning each week. Although I know unity is not for me, I am glad that I have the opportunity and I am enjoying the experience and learning new skills!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...