Thursday, April 29, 2021

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY! 

I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so busy in my personal life trying to juggle everything, but I am so happy to be finished now.

Work wise I did enjoy this semester more than last as I felt the modules suited me better. With saying that, I did find this module quite tough as I wouldn't be the best at written work, but I tried my best.

It's great to see all the hard work from everyone put together in one book and it is pretty cool to have. Looking through the book the one thing I noticed the most and really stood out was the visuals, they all looked great.

Happy to be free from college work for the next few months but feeling satisfied with what we have achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...