Saturday, March 13, 2021

Unity 06

 In this weeks unity tutorial we learned all about visual styling and word interactions. This was fun and a useful task to learn about (thank god!) 

The first thing we learned was how to use a rest tool to place elements and enlarge them or make them smaller so it can work with different scales.

The second tutorial was word interactions. In this tutorial we learned about Raytracing. We learned that it detects things in the game like colliders.

Overall this weeks tutorials were fun and interesting but I am still not a huge fan of game design so I am looking forward to no more unity πŸ˜…

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ava, I enjoyed reading your blogs about the 2D Unity tutorials. You clearly have a nack for game developing. I'm glad you didn't face too many challenges. Im looking forward to reading more of your blogs every week.
    Kind regards
    Cian

    ReplyDelete

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...