Saturday, February 6, 2021

Unity Tutorial 01

 For this weeks unity tutorial we had to make a 2D game. 

The first task we were challenged with was setting up unity editor. Doing this was easy enough to follow along and I did not have too much difficulty with it. 

I found the next set of tutorials quite easy also as I knew a good bit from semester 1 which helped a lot!  I learned all  about scripts and how to add the character to the scene. 

The whole thing was not completely easy, I did struggle a bit throughout but I eventually got the hang of it.

The next tutorial was about character and controller inputs. This tutorial  just made us play around a bit more with unity and changing some details in our script to make it possible to move around our character.

Finally, the last tutorial for this week  thought us how to design the enviroment around Ruby and to play around with it a bit. This was a nice, easier tutorial to start off semester 2 with, and although I struggled a lot with it last semester I really hope to do better this semester.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...