Thursday, February 11, 2021

Unity tutorial 02

 In this weeks unity tutorial we learned how to add decorations to our game, which was cool. It was nice to be able to add decoration and personalize it however I wanted. Also I quite enjoyed this weeks tutorial as there wasn't too much coding to be done.

We also learned how to create blocking movements for the player by using box colliders and we learned how to interact with the world. Although this wasn't too hard as we done a bit of that in the last semester. It is fun to try these things that we are familiar with on a 2d game as opposed to last years 3d game.

We also added a rigid body to components to make the physics system handle objects and look much more in detail.

For me I found this one of the more easier tutorials as there wasn't a huge amount of coding and we had done some of the things in the last semester so I was familiar with them!

I look forward to what the rest of the semester brings and see how I improve with the tutorials!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...