Saturday, February 6, 2021

Planning

  Hey! Welcome back to my blog, my first one of a new semester! I had a lovely few weeks break but I am ready to get back to some work! 

In this weeks lecture we had a library staff member named Lindsay to discuss with us how to use the library website and told us that we can rent some books that we need from the library and some may be available to view online.

Lindsay also spoke to us about referencing and showed us a very helpful website called Refworks. This website was very helpful and she also showed us that you can use it for creating a folder with different readings for various things so I might look into doing that for this module!

This week we had to pick a topic that we are going to write about. I picked "Chapter Devices" with the sub heading of "Mobile Phones". To be honest I would have loved to pick WII or the nintendo as I would have liked to write about them, but I am also happy with my choice of mobile phones as it is a very popular device and it would interest me to write about them! Also there is a lot of apps that come with mobile phones (obviously) that I would enjoy writing about and even getting to know more about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...