Thursday, November 26, 2020

Unity Tutorial

 In this weeks unity tutorial I am finding more and more that as weeks go on I am feeling a lot more confident with them which in return makes the tutorials all the more enjoyable to do!

Although I said I am finding them easier than I have been and more enjoyable, I won't lie I am still struggling and spending a lot of time on each tutorial, which I am working on but not sure I am improving an awful lot😞 

This week there was a lot of code and script to look through which makes it all the more challenging, but I suppose we're some what used to that by now. I like the challenges test so you can find out how much you really know and what you should be working on, and that helps! 

I will try use some of the new features I learned today in my game. That is all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...