Thursday, November 26, 2020

Time Strategies

 So to be honest I am not great at time management.. I find it really hard to switch off and take some time for myself so I am really trying hard to manage my time well this semester. I was thinking of having a full day for a module each day so that I can just focus on that module and nothing else so I don't get overwhelmed and get everything done. This article really helped me as I learned to manage my time and I will be better at prioritising it now. She speaks about lots of different things, like procrastinating (which i am the queen at), leaving the worst things to last (which is actually should a bad idea). Anyway from today on I will be better at managing my time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...