Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Games Stories

In my readings this week, I learned how to build a story for a game and what it's all about. We need to know that a game is not a movie and it should not be made like one. The story of a game is adding an extra element to the game, but one that doesn't define the game.

In our readings we also learned about conflict in a game. Of course every game needs conflict and that is what makes it so interesting and fun to play. I mean every game we play, be it video games etc it always has some sort of conflict to make the game more dynamic and difficult.

To finish off I have learned a lot about how to not make the game like a story and make it more interesting with some conflict.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...