Thursday, November 26, 2020

Technology Tools and Website

 I am not very familiar with the tools we will be using for this as I have never used Unity or Padlet, but I am excited to get to use them and learn more about them! Also as for online college I love some things and hate some things about it, I love not having to travel up and down to college and being able to spend more time at home and have my lunch etc at home, but I hate that I'm finding it so hard to divide my time and switch off from college work and take some time for myself. That being sad, I'm looking forward to the rest of the semester and seeing how I get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...