Sunday, October 25, 2020

Game Vision Statement

 In this blog post I will be talking more about my game and the research I have been doing. I’m making a game that will be similar to Mario Kart but with famous people driving the cars instead of the cartoons. I love this idea as I feel everyone loves a car game no matter who you are and everyone also has a favourite famous person I’m sure they would love to play a video game with. The game will be where you go on, choose a car of your choice and then create any celebrity/famous person you like. There will be an option to play solo against random people you don’t know, or if you can play a two player game with someone you know which would be really fun. I think I’m going to call the game “Celebrity Driver”. The idea of the game is to race and move up levels. So every race you win you will move up to a harder level but each level will give you access to nicer more advanced car. 

Modes-

Along the track there will coins that you can collect and they get you access to all the modes and you can pick whichever one you want. One of the modes is “invisible mode” where you can go invisible to get past everyone for 10 seconds which would bring you closer to they start without anyone getting in your way. 

Another mode will be “speed mode” which will get you super speed for 5 seconds which will also be of benefit to help you win. 

I also read this article that helped me with my decisions on this game. https://www.cgspectrum.com/blog/what-is-game-design


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...