Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Unity Tutorial 4

In this weeks unity tutorial I found it took me longer than usual as  I was struggling a little bit. I was trying not to use the hints at first and do the tasks myself but I was finding it hard enough! I must say it made me kind of nervous about actually creating my own game as I wasn't thinking too much about actually creating the game (although I definitely should have been) I kept thinking about how I wanted my game to be and what each stage and mode would be but not too much about making it. Although after doing this unity tutorial I have been thinking about it a lot more and watching some tutorials on youtube (thank god for them) and now I feel a bit more confident after doing this tutorial as it has made me think more about my game and how I am actually going to go about creating it, which I needed! Although I found it difficult I did enjoy it and it did expand my knowledge on game design and made me realise what I need to work on and practice more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...