Thursday, March 18, 2021

Unity Tutorial 07

 This week is our final week of doing unity tutorials, which I am so so happy about! Although, I did find find this semester easier in terms of unity which was good and made me feel like I was definitely improving! 

Anyway, in this weeks tutorial I learned all about 2d sound and how it doesn't change anywhere whereas 3d sound (which we also learned about in this weeks tutorial) does change with the camera movements and where the camera is located in the game. It was so cool to learn about sound within a game as I never really thought about it before.

Overall I found this weeks tutorial very enjoyable and probably the easiest one yet, a nice way to end! I also found this whole semester a lot more enjoyable in terms of this module as I was more aware of what needs to be done and the standard of that. Within saying that, I am happy that this is our last tutorial and I feel like a little weight as been lifted now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...