Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Review Week Comments and Feedback

 Hi,

For this evenings tasks we were looking at the comments on our blog posts and trying to learn from them. Overall I am finding the comments on my blog posts very helpful and encouraging. To be honest when I first started about my game design ideas, I was slightly nervous about it as the idea of celebrities driving cars like Mario Kart can sound pretty wild, and although I love the idea and think its fun and different I wasn't sure if anybody else would feel the same. I suppose that is what its all about right? Taking a shot and hoping its successful. Anyway, from readings through all my comments which to be completely honest I have not read them in a week or so, so to see that everyone had positive things to say about my game idea, it is so reassuring and made me feel great about my decision and game idea! I am happy that one of the tasks was to do this commenting on each others blogs as it is actually a great way to get feedback and stay in touch with our fellow classmates as I for one would probably not reach out and ask them for their feedback if it wasn't for the random commenting. So thank god for that! In saying that, i found the most helpful comments the constructive ones that went like " I like this idea but I think you could..." this is the best type of feedback as it gets you thinking and exploring other options. I had a couple of these comments which have really helped me and I am grateful for them. I also think these random comments are absolutely great as it keeps us connected with each other and getting to know more people from our group as I feel it was almost like an invite to text them privately if they have commented on my blog!

Anyway, I will leave it for now as I think it is clear that I enjoy the random commenting and find it great and extremely helpful.😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...