Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Reading

 Hey,

This week we are going to be reflecting on our previous readings and talk about them in this weeks instead of doing more readings. I looked back on my blog posts from the readings and realised my favourite was the game design and elements was my favourite and one that I found most interesting and one that I feel I learned the most from and I'll always remember and will benefit my game design. With that being said, from reading my previous blog posts, I could have written a bit more on each topic as I know I read them  thoroughly and took information from them and learned a lot from them, I just sometimes struggle to put what I read into words and from my readings of my previous blog posts I have learned that. So from now on I am going to apply that in my future blog posts for my future readings and I am glad this task came about so I had the chance to reflect on my previous work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...