Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Game Elements

 During this weeks reading I learned a lot more about game design and elements. There are a lot of different definitions when it comes to game design which I understand and learned from. We keep seeing the same rules for games like they have rules, conflict, goals, they can be fun but they can also cause a lot of tension and conflict but we need to remember they are just games. There are a lot of atomic elements when it comes to games, which I have learned a lot about and learned that they include- Players, who is playing the game against each other, Objectives, what are the goals of the game, what are the rules of the games and many more that are involved in designing a game which are very important for students like me who are trying to learn more and anything I can about game design and game elements. I thoroughly enjoyed my reading and expanding my knowledge on this.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ava, hope your doing well. I actually never knew there was so many elements to a game until reading all them articles but it makes sense whenever I thought of a came I player there was always rules, conflict and goals. Im not much of a gamer at all but all the articles were so interesting. Good Luck with your Unity game! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...