Friday, February 19, 2021

Unity Tutorial 03

So far like last semester I have been finding unity tough, I just cant quite get the hang of it. Although some tutorials are easier than the others and I do feel I am improving a bit its just not really my thing. I will keep going and trying and see how it goes.

Anyway, this week I learned how to allow ruby go through the metal cube sprite without colliding with those metal cubes, which was cool and I didn't find overly hard. I also learned how to set the pivot of the sprite so we can rotate it.

Overall I am continuing to work on my unity skills and I am hoping that I improve as the semester goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...