Thursday, November 26, 2020

Introduction

 Hey,

I am 20  years old and studying Creative Digital Media. I finished school in 2018 but I didn't know what I wanted to do so I took a year out and saved up and bought a car and passed my test so I could drive myself to college and make life easier! I decided to move out of my parents house during the summer as I like to have my own space especially because I knew college would be all online. I love having my own place but I do miss living with my parents (sometimes 😅). Also forgot to mention that I live in a small parish in Meath called Skryne and always have lived here. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends and I love to cook! My favourite thing to do by myself is go to a gym class or for a run! 

I recently got a new little puppy and named her Skye and I love her so much she's the sweetest! Here are some pictures of her, myself, my boyfriend and our little boy.




Hope you enjoyed getting to know a little about me, although its not too interesting!





1 comment:

  1. Hey Ava, just read your introduction blog and it was great to learn more about you. I also didn't know what I wanted to do after school in 2018 either and decided to just do a PLC that had nothing to do with the course I just didn't know what to do, I really need to get back into the gym. You moved out I'd love to have my own little apartment. Best of luck with this year(also your dog is so cute) -Niamh

    ReplyDelete

Reading 12

 FINISHED, YAY!  I am so happy to see the end of this semester, To be honest I struggled a lot during these few weeks just with being so bus...